This is the homepage Ohlone College Spanish 101B, the second semester of the 101A college-level Beginning Spanish series
Here your profe has provided links to information about the course itself, homework and reference sites and material that will be covered in class. The links to the left cover the following information:
- The Course Outline includes current class sections information, required text & materials, grading, attendance, homework and laboratory policies, and suggested reference resources.
- The Bulletin Board provides information on upcoming events and any changes or updates during the semester.
- The Horario is a semester calendar that posts material that will be covered in each class period and pages in the text to be read prior to attending class. Grammar and vocabulary listed on the class days are linked back to the Grammar Notes pages for a detailed explanation and pratice games.
- The Online Homework link takes you to http://books.quia.com where you complete online writing and listening exercises.
- Los exámenes is a link to the material which will be covered on each chapter exam. Again, the material listed is linked back to the Grammar Notes page for more detail and practice.
- The Grammar Notes page contains explanations and activities to provide more detailed information on each grammar topic or vocabulary presented in the text or in class. You fulfill your one hour online lecture requirement by using these pages.
- More sites on the Web is a link to other Spanish resource sites on the web. These include a volcano watch site, business Spanish sites, practice sites and travel sites.